- Manual Therapy, including Spinal Manipulation
- Functional Strength Training (KLT)
- Acupuncture / Dry Needling
- Electrical Therapy
- Spinal Strengthening (Core Stability Training)
- Sports Injuries Rehabilitation
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain & Headaches
- Spinal & Posture Disorders
- Sport Injuries
- Work Cover & Motor Vehicle Injuries
- Knee & Shoulder Problems
- Arthritic Conditions
What Makes Us Different?
With more than 30 years of experience we have the knowledge and clinical expertise to get results. At SPORTSPHYSIOSA we will feeling good & performing at your best with:
- Individual "one-on-one" consultations and treatments
- A comprehensive clinical assessment
- An understanding of the physical loads of your sport or occupation
- Cutting-edge treatment strategies and rehab plans
- Patient education and self-management advice
- A commitment to make every patient better for whatever they do in life or sport!
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.